The ASF IEP Bank is a platform for parents and IEP team members to exchange IEP goals and objectives with each other to assist in planning your student's IEP. See our Educational Resources for more information and tips on IEPs.
- Goals and objectives are based on skill acquisition rather than age or grade level
- Goals and objectives may cross a variety of categories or topic areas
- Goals and objectives may include single or multiple implementers (the team members working with your student on a particular goal and objective) depending on the context of the goal and objectives
- Goals and objectives are reviewed and edited to ensure they are objective and measureable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Goals and objectives appear as they were contributed by the original user and may be missing elements you need to complete an appropriate goal and objective for your student. It is your responsibility to ensure any goals or objectives properly fit the needs of your individual. The Angelman Syndrome Foundation does not endorse any specific IEP goal and objective.
- Remove personal information and details, such as your student's name and specific criteria for your school district or state.
- Please use correct capitalization (not all CAPS), punctuation and spelling. Your help in this way will decrease review and approval time and improve the likelihood of the acceptance of goals and objectives submissions.
- Don't forget to enter your name and email address for each goal to be considered for the IEP Bank Contest.
Need more help getting started? See instructions for how to enter an IEP goal.
Search IEP Bank