Angelman Syndrome Foundation's News Room is an aggregation of several sources. We will post exciting announcements pertaining to ASF in addition to news about Angelman syndrome from within our community and from external media sources. See a story you think we should share? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information. Thank you!
- AMC Hosts Sensory-Friendly Films in Partnership with Autism Society
- April 11, 2014
AMC Theaters sensory-friendly films to families affected by autism and related disorders, such as Angelman syndrome, on a monthly basis to select communities.
- AS research at Baylor University Seeking Viable Treatment Makes Significant Progress
- January 9, 2014
Angelman Syndrome Foundation-Funded Research at Baylor University Further Uncovers Potential Treatment for Angelman Syndrome
- ASF Announces New Directors to Board of Directors
- November 26, 2013
Timothy Bousum and Justin Grill, both parents of individuals with Angelman syndrome, have been elected to serve on the ASF Board of Directors.
- ASF Announces New Directors and Officers to Board of Directors
- August 30, 2013
Two successful businesswomen and mothers of individuals with Angelman syndrome join ASF’s Board of Directors
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Research Overview and Frequently Asked Questions
- August 28, 2013
The Angelman Syndrome Foundation previously supported breakthrough research showing that topoisomerase inhibitors