Join us as we gather families, care providers, therapists, teachers, scientists, researchers and industry partners under one roof to learn and discuss the latest information on Angelman syndrome.
Hear from and ask questions of experts in the fields of research, seizures, communication, financial planning, education and more.
Workshops and sessions include:
- Research Advancements and Clinical Trials
- Presentations by Providers at ASF Clinics
- One-On-One Appointments with Family Resource Team Members
- Technology, Communication and AAC
- AS in Adulthood & Transitioning
- Workshops for Siblings
July 23 – 26 at Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, OH
ASF Research Symposium | July 22 – 23