Angels of HopeSeptember 1 - 30
September is the perfect time to challenge yourself before the end of the year. Use this time, to raise awareness of Angelman syndrome and fundraise for any area you choose: (research, clinics, family support programs and more).
This challenge as created by Debbie Stallings, loving aunt to 2 nieces and a nephew who are all diagnosed with Angelman syndrome. Join Debbie and others all over the world by choosing the activity of your choice and tracking your miles through September. You’ll be honoring your loved one with AS and making a difference for many others!
Raise $125 to receive an Angels of Hope t-shirt.
Raise $200 or more and you’ll also receive a finishers medal.
How to Participate:
- Join the team and customize your fundraising page with a photo and story about why you’re doing the challenge and what you hope to accomplish.
- Share your page via social, text and email with friends and family.
- Start cycling, walking or running and watch the donations roll in.
- Use the UPDATE section of your fundraising page to let supporters know how your doing throughout September.
- Use the Facebook fundraising feature to share your page on Facebook. Any donations that come in through Facebook will appear on your fundraising thermometer.
- Use the share via Text feature to easily text a link to your page to a group of people.