CCK ASF Family WeekendMarch 24 - 26, 2023 Scottsville, KY
At the Center for Courageous Kids (CCK), Family Retreat Weekends are designed to provide respite, recreation and support programs for families who have a child with a chronic or life-threatening illness. Family weekends provide similar experiences as summer camp, as well as the opportunity for parents and siblings to get together.
ASF Family Weekend will bring 32 families together for a FREE weekend for the whole family.
- Individuals with AS age 5 – 21, and their families, are invited to attend.
If have an individual over 21, contact Kathryn Ely email@example.com for application instructions.
- Families must provide transportation to the camp in Scottsville, KY. Once you arrive, there is no cost.
- An application must be completed, including submission of a note from your individuals physician.
- Flyer: Family Retreat Packing List
- Flyer: CCK’s Family Retreat Medical Information
- Applications due by January 20th
If you have questions about the application, contact Valerie Templin firstname.lastname@example.org.