Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2023October 8, 2023 Chicago, IL
Request a Guaranteed Entry Spot
To request one of our spots for guaranteed entry, follow these steps:
- Register with Bank of America via our link to request one of our guaranteed entry spots.
- You will be contacted by Kitty Murphy to discuss your spot.
- Sign the ASF runner agreement and return it to Kitty Murphy.
Meet the 2023 Windy City Angels
Windy City Angels Marathon runners are asked to raise $2,500 and will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (runners are responsible for entry fees $230 for runners from the US / $240 for international)
- Custom “I Run For” runner’s shirt
- Personal fundraising webpage
- Free team dinner and party the day before the race
- Access to our discounted hotel room block (runners are responsible for hotel fees)
- $300 donated to your personal fundraising from the ASF toward the $2,500 personal fundraising goal
Any questions can be directed to Kitty Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor the ASF Windy City Angels
Donations to the Windy City Angels Marathon Team are tax-deductible and provide outstanding national & local exposure. Your support Changes the Game for those living with AS. There are more reasons for you to consider supporting the Windy City Angels and those living with Angelman syndrome. Here is an example of the significant impact your company’s partnership could have on this community:
- Sponsorships support the ASF Family Fund, which provides much-needed safety equipment, adaptive bikes, communication devices, trips to an AS clinic & so much more!
- Sponsorships gives the opportunity for caregivers to get access to important counseling to support their mental health on this difficult journey.
- Sponsorships support AS clinics across the United States and globally. These clinics are essential to give care to AS individuals by expert doctors and specialists, who fully understand this disorder. AS clinics are also the place to host clinical trials that are happening now and in the future.
- Sponsorships fund yearly research grants from the ASF that get us closer to groundbreaking therapies and eventually, a cure.
For more information on partnering with the Windy City Angels Team, contact Kitty Murphy – email@example.com
"One of the greatest experiences of my life."