Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon 2023Sunday, October 1 Twin Cities, MN
The ASF is a contributing charity for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon. We have guaranteed entry spots for the marathon and 10 Mile events.
Sunday, October 1
Marathon – 8AM
10 Mile Race – 7AM
Request a Guaranteed Entry Spot
To request one of our spots for guaranteed entry, follow these steps:
- Starting March 7, register via our link to request one of our guaranteed entry spots. (See instructions below)
- You will be contacted by Kitty Murphy to discuss your spot.
- Sign the ASF runner agreement and return it to Kitty Murphy.
Make sure to follow the instructions and use the codes below. This will ensure you register for one of ASF’s guaranteed spots and receive a discounted price.
- Click Register button on the right
- Enter Access Code on the right-hand side: 23CHTC10ANGEL for discounted pricing
- Click Validate
- Select the Event you are registering for (Marathon or 10-Mile) in the In-Person or Virtual Event Sub-Event List.
- Continue with registration questions
- In the Team section, select Yes to be added to a team created by someone else.
- Select Charity Team
- Select Angelman Syndrome Foundation Charity Team
- Use code 2023Charity
- Enable the team captain to see details of your registration
Detailed instructions for Marathon | Detailed instructions for 10-Mile
Family Friendly Marathon Weekend Details
Saturday, September 30th there will be several events for all spectators and families.
- Anyone under 18 participates for free!
- 5K, 10K, Family Mile, Diaper Dash, and more.
- Music, entertainment and artists creating art.
See the Marathon event website for details.
Twin Cities Marathon & 10 Mile runners are asked to raise $500/$100 respectively and will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2023 event (runners are responsible for entry fees )
- Raise $100 and receive a custom “I Run For” runner’s shirt
- Personal fundraising webpage
Any questions can be directed to Kitty Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org.