This is a non-medication research interview study seeking information about symptoms and effects on daily life that children with Angelman Syndrome experience, from the caregiver’s perspective. Information from these interviews will be used to better understand how to assess potential benefits of treatments in upcoming clinical studies of Angelman Syndrome.
- Must be the primary caregivers of children (age 2 and older) and adults with Angelman Syndrome.
- Eligible participants must agree to an audio-recorded interview, for transcription purposes.
- Participants must agree to participate in a 60-90 minute telephone interview.
- The study will enroll up to 30 caregivers of people with Angelman Syndrome across approximately three countries.
- All interviews will be conducted by researchers from Evidera
- See more information about this research interview.
To participate, send an email to ASinterview@evidera.com. Please do not include any personal medical information in the email, only your contact information.
The Angelman Syndrome Foundation does not endorse any clinical trial or study, but provides information to the AS community for its own consideration.