ADA Center
Northwest ADA Center
Center for Continuing Education in Rehabilitation
University of Washington

Assistive Technology
Access Technologies, Inc.

Autism Society of Oregon

(health care for low-income uninsured children)
Oregon SCHIP
Division of Medical Assistance Programs
Administrative Office

D D Council
Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities

Early Intervention & Preschool, Disabilities
Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special
Education Department
Office of Special Education
Department of Education

Epilepsy Foundation of Northwest

Independent Living
To find out the contact information for the Statewide
Independent Living Council (SILC) in your state, contact:
Independent Living Research Utilization Project
The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research

To find out the contact information for centers for
independent living (CILs) in your state, contact:
National Council on Independent Living

Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
The Arc of Oregon

Office of Student Learning and Partnerships
Department of Education

Mental Health
Mental Health Association of Oregon (MHAO)

NAMI Oregon

Oregon Family Support Network, Inc.

Oregon Health – Family Mental Health

Parent Organizations
Parent Teacher Association (PTA) – Oregon PTA

Parent Training and Information Center (PTI)
Family and Community Together (FACT)

Protection & Advocacy
Disability Rights Oregon

Relay Services
(800) 735-1232 (V)
(800) 735-3250 (VCO)
(800) 735-2900 (TTY); 711 (TTY)
(800) 735-0644 (ASCII)

Special Education
Office of Student Learning and Partnerships
Department of Education

Special Format Library
Oregon State Library
Talking Book and Braille Services
250 Winter Street NE
Salem, OR, 97301-3950

Special Health Care Needs
Child Development and Rehabilitation Center
Oregon Health & Science University

Speech, Language, and Hearing
The Oregon Speech-Language and Hearing Association

State Web Site
Connect with your state’s official website to find all manner of state agencies and
information, including how to contact your governor and/or your representatives in
the Senate and House:

Transition Services
Secondary Transition Services
Oregon Department of Education

University of Oregon UCEDD
College of Education

Oregon Health & Science University UCEDD

Other Organizations
Easter Seals Oregon