New England ADA Center
180-200 Portland Street, Suite 1
Boston, MA, 02114

Assistive Technology
Vermont Assistive Technology Project
HC 2 South
280 State Drive
Waterbury, VT, 05671

CHIP  (health care for low-income uninsured children)

D D Council
Vermont Developmental Disabilities Council
322 Industrial Lane
Berlin, Vermont 05633-0206

Developmental Disabilities
Division of Developmental Services
Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living
HC 2 South, 280 State Drive
Waterbury VT 05671-2030

Early Intervention
Department for Children and Families
Child Development Division
NOB 1 North
280 State Drive
Waterbury, VT 05671-1040

Epilepsy Foundation of Vermont
P.O. Box 6292
Rutland, VT 05702 

Independent Living
Vermont Center for Independent Living
11 E. State Street
Montpelier, VT, 05602-3008

To find out the contact information for centers for independent living (CILs) in your state, contact:
National Council on Independent Living
1710 Rhode Island Avenue, NW, 5th Floor
Washington, DC, 20036

Vermont Agency of Education
219 North Main Street, Suite 402
Barre, VT 05641

Mental Health
Department of Mental Health
Agency of Human Services
P.O. Box 70
108 Cherry Street
Burlington, VT, 05402-0070

Mental Health America ( to identify an NMHA chapter in your state )
500 Montgomery Street, Suite 820
Alexandria, VA, 22314-2971

NAMI Vermont
600 Blair Park Road, Suite 301
Williston VT 05495

Vermont Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
600 Blair Park Road
Williston VT 05495

Mental Health – Youth
Department of Mental Health
108 Cherry Street
P.O. Box 70
Burlington, VT, 05402-0070

Parent Organizations
Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Vermont Congress of Parents and Teachers
82 Overlake Drive
Milton, TB 05468
(802) 644-6652

Parent Training and Information Center (PTI)
Vermont Family Network
600 Blair Park Road, Suite 240, Williston, VT, 05495
135 North Main St Suite #4, Rutland, VT 05701

Preschool, Disabilities
Vermont Agency of Education
219 N. Main St., Suite 402
Barre, VT 0564
(802) 479-1030

Protection & Advocacy
Disability Rights Vermont
141 Main Street, Suite 7, Montpelier, VT, 05602
1 Scale Ave., Suite 23, Howe Center, Bldg. 14, Rutland, VT 05701

Relay Services
(800) 253-0195 (V)
(800) 253-0191 (TTY); 711 (TTY)
(800) 229-5746 (Speech to Speech – English)
(866) 260-9470 (Speech to Speech – Spanish)

Special Education
Vermont Agency of Education
219 North Main Street, Suite 402
Barre, VT 05641

Special Format Library
Vermont Department of Libraries
Special Services Unit
578 Paine Turnpike N
Berlin, VT, 05602
(802) 828-3273/(800) 479-1711

Special Health Care Needs
Children with Special Health Needs
Department of Health
108 Cherry Street
P.O. Box 70
Burlington, VT, 05402

Speech, Language, and Hearing
Vermont Speech-Language-Hearing Association

State Web Site
Connect with your state’s official website to find all manner of state agencies and information, including how to contact to your governor and/or your representatives in the Senate and House:

Transition Services
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
(802) 656-3131

Center on Disability and Community Inclusion
The UCEDD of Vermont/University of Vermont
College of Education and Social Services
Mann Hall – 3rd Floor
208 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT, 05405-1757

Vocational Rehabilitation Division
Department of Aging and Independent Living
Agency of Human Services
HC 2 South, 280 State Dr.
Waterbury, VT 05671-2040

Addison County Parent Child Center
126 Monroe St
Middlebury, VT, 05753

Vermont Coalition for Disability Rights
11 East State St., Suite 2
Montpelier, VT, 05602

VSA arts of Vermont
21 Carmichael St Suite 206
Essex Junction, VT 05452