ADA Center
Northwest ADA Center
Center for Continuing Education in Rehabilitation
University of Washington

Assistive Technology
Washington Assistive Technology Act Program
University of Washington Center for Technology & Disability Studies

Apple Health for Kids
Health care for low-income uninsured children

D D Council
Washington Developmental Disabilities Council

Developmental Disabilities
Division of Developmental Disabilities
Department of Social and Health Services

Epilepsy Foundation Washington

Early Intervention
Infant Toddler Early Intervention Program
Division of Developmental Disabilities
Department of Social and Health Services

Independent Living
Contact information for the Statewide Independent Living Council (SILC):
Independent Living Research Utilization Project
The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research

To find out the contact information for centers for independent living (CILs) in your state, contact:
National Council on Independent Living

Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
The Arc of Washington State

Learning Disabilities
Learning Disabilities Association of Washington

Sound Options Group, LLC
Bainbridge Island, WA

Mental Health
Mental Health Division
Department of Social and Health Services

Parent Organizations
Community Parent Resource Center
Open Doors for Multi Cultural Families

Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Owen Atkins, Interim Executive Director
Washington State PTA

Washington State Parent Information and Training Center

Preschool, Disabilities
Early Childhood Services
Special Education Learning Improvement
Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction

Protection & Advocacy
Disability Rights Washington

Relay Services
(800) 833-6384 (Voice)
(800) 833-6388 (TTY); 711 (Voice or TTY)
(800) 833-6385 (Telebraille)
(877) 833-6341 (Speech-to-Speech)

Special Education
Special Education Operations
Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction

Special Format Library
Washington Talking Book and Braille Library

Special Health Care Needs
Children with Special Health Care Needs
Department of Health

Speech, Language, and Hearing
Washington Speech-Language-Hearing Association

Washington State Website
Connect with your state’s official website to find all manner of state agencies and information, including how to contact your governor and/or your representatives in the Senate and House:

Transition Services
Center for Change in Transition Services
College of Education, Seattle University

Center on Human Development and Disabilities
University of Washington – Seattle, WA

Vocational Education and Rehabilitation
Washington State Department of Social and Health Services

Other Organizations

Easter Seals Washington

Summit Assistance Dogs
Anacortes, WA