FREESIAS: Biomarkers Study
Roche and Genetech are sponsoring a non drug trial to develop biomarkers for future clinical trials. Participants are individuals diagnosed with AS, as well as typically developing children.
Parents and caregivers have identified areas they would like to see improvement in their individual with AS, and measures will be taken in these areas:
- Expressive Communication
- Independence and Self-care
- Fine and gross motor skills
Measuring and studying these areas will help determine the success of future clinical trials.
- The study will take place over 12 months.
- At the beginning and end of the study, participants visit a study site for an exam and blood tests. Study sites are located in Chapel Hill, Houston, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- Follow procedures at home to monitor sleep and other behaviors and allow three home visits.
- Study assessment materials will be provided and participants will be reimbursed for travel expenses.
For more information, see the study brochure.
To Enroll or Get More Information
Contact the sponsor: 1-888-662-6728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org