KIK-AS Clinical Trial
Join representatives from GeneTX Biotherapeutics on Wednesday, February 19 at 7pm central for an informative webinar about the KIK-AS trial.
Additional sites to be added in the future.
Below is a preliminary list of inclusion and exclusion criteria:
- Diagnosis of Angelman syndrome
- Between 4 and 17 years old
- Stable seizure control (defined as clinically stable with no changes in antiepileptic medications over the prior 1 month before screening visit, other than weight associated dose adjustments)
- Ability to attend scheduled visits at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL
- Ability to tolerate anesthesia
- Any change in medications (excluding antiepileptic drugs) or diet intended to treat symptoms of AS (e.g. sleeping aids, supplements, ketogenic or low-glycemic index diet, other) over the prior 3 months before screening.
- Inability to walk/move independently or with an assistive device or caregiver hand-hold
- Any bleeding or platelet disorder
- Any clinically significant health conditions that could pose a safety risk
- Any active infection
- Use of any investigational drugs in the past 6 months
The Angelman Syndrome Foundation does not endorse any clinical trial or study, but provides information to the AS community for its own consideration.