Fundraisers for Angelman Syndrome
There are several ways to fundraise online:
- Make a donation and then share on social media why you support the ASF.
- Register for the ASF National Walk every year in May and create your personal fundraising page.
- Use an event you are participating in as a way to fundraise. Share your story on your own personal fundraising page, then share the link with friends and family.
Organizing an Event? We Can Help
- Contact Kitty Murphy at 800-432-6435. She can lend advice and help promote your event.
- Check out the ASF’s guide to conducting fundraising events.
- Obtain written permission to use the ASF logo and name “Angelman Syndrome Foundation” prior to organizing, publicizing and conducting your event.
- Sign and have on file with ASF a fundraising event agreement.
Notice and Disclaimer Regarding ASF Fundraising
The Angelman Syndrome Foundation (ASF) is a non-profit organization of families, caregivers and professionals who care about those with Angelman Syndrome. No person or entity is authorized to raise funds for or on behalf of ASF without the express, written permission of the ASF Executive Director acting on authority of the ASF Board of Directors. Any funds raised without such permission will not be accepted by ASF. ASF reserves the right to deny permission to raise funds for or on behalf of ASF for any lawful reason and refuses to accept responsibility for any funds or fundraising efforts in violation of this policy.