Thank you for your interest in supporting the ASF!
Whether organizing a jeans month at the office, hosting a birthday party, running a race, or climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro – you can generate donations.
When you are ready to get started, create a personal fundraising page to gather donations online.
There are several ways to fundraise online:
- Make a donation and then share on social media why you support the ASF.
- Register for the ASF National Walk and create your personal fundraising page.
- Share your story on your own personal fundraising page, then share the link with friends and family. (See examples of pages.)
Organizing an Event? We Can Help
- Contact Kitty Murphy at 800-432-6435. She can lend advice and help promote your event.
- Check out the ASF’s guide to conducting fundraising events.
- Obtain written permission to use the ASF logo and name “Angelman Syndrome Foundation” prior to organizing, publicizing and conducting your event.
- Sign and have on file with ASF a fundraising event agreement.
Notice and Disclaimer Regarding ASF Fundraising
The Angelman Syndrome Foundation (ASF) is a non-profit organization of families, caregivers and professionals who care about those with Angelman Syndrome. No person or entity is authorized to raise funds for or on behalf of ASF without the express, written permission of the ASF Executive Director acting on authority of the ASF Board of Directors. Any funds raised without such permission will not be accepted by ASF. ASF reserves the right to deny permission to raise funds for or on behalf of ASF for any lawful reason and refuses to accept responsibility for any funds or fundraising efforts in violation of this policy.