The ASF IEP Bank is a platform for parents and IEP team members to exchange IEP goals and objectives with each other to assist in planning your student’s IEP. See our Educational Resources for more information and tips on IEPs.
- Goals and objectives are based on skill acquisition rather than age or grade level
- Goals and objectives may cross a variety of categories or topic areas
- Goals and objectives may include single or multiple implementers (the team members working with your student on a particular goal and objective) depending on the context of the goal and objectives
- Goals and objectives are reviewed and edited to ensure they are objective and measurable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Goals and objectives may be missing elements you need to complete an appropriate goal and objective for your student. It is your responsibility to ensure any goals or objectives properly fit the needs of your individual. The Angelman Syndrome Foundation does not endorse any specific IEP goal and objective.
Tips to Prepare your Goal for Submission
- Remove personal information and details, such as your student’s name and specific criteria for your school district or state.
- Please use correct capitalization (not all CAPS), punctuation and spelling. Your help in this way will decrease review and approval time and improve the likelihood of the acceptance of goals and objectives submissions.