Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2024October 13, 2024 Chicago, IL
ASF Windy City Angels
The ASF is an approved charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Our team of runners, the Windy City Angels, has 54 guaranteed entry spots.
Request a Guaranteed Entry SpotTo request one of our spots for guaranteed entry, follow these steps:
- Register with Bank of America via our link.
- You will be contacted by Chloe Knouff, Community Engagement Coordinator, to discuss your spot.
- Start training and fundraising.
In 2023, Kyle and Miata made history! For the first time ever, an individual with Angelman syndrome crossed the finish line.
Windy City Angels Marathon runners are asked to raise $2,500 and will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (runners are responsible for entry fees $240 for runners from the US / $250 for international)
- Custom “I Run For” Windy City Angels team shirt
- Saturday night team banquet and buffet dinner (for you & a guest)
- Access to our discounted hotel room block (runners are responsible for hotel fees)
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support throughout the year
- Personal training tips throughout the year
“This experience was humbling and transformative. I’m proud that my body allowed me to do this – to push myself in a way that my son pushes himself on a regular basis.”
“I ran the Chicago Marathon as a personal challenge inspired by the strength Logan displays every day. It was an emotional experience to have the crowd call his name as I ran through the city.”