Your Angelman Strong t-shirt will be sent to your home.
Register by April 17th to receive it before May 20th.
How to Register & Use your Fundraising Pages
The ASF has a new registration and fundraising platform for the 2023 ASF Walk. Below, find tips and instructions for registration and using the new platform.
Here is an article that explains the registration process, step by step.
For the 2023 ASF Walk, we are using a new registration platform. Unless you created a fundraising page after October 1, 2022, you will not be able to login to register.
However, when prompted to setup a password, you can set it to the same password you have used in previous years.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to visit your page. If you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to setup a password.
NOTE: You will not be able to login using the username and password you used for previous ASF Walks. However, if you registered for an ASF event or GoFundWings page since October 2022, then you already have an account.
- On your fundraising page, click Login in the top right corner of your screen. If you are on a phone, click the menu symbol, then Login.
- Once you are logged in, click Manage to access the customization tools.
In two simple clicks, you can share your ASF Walk fundraising page on Facebook and gather donations through Facebook. AND and donations you receive through Facebook will be reflected on your fundraising page.
To do this, click the Facebook tab when logged in and managing your page.
See instructions on how to create your Facebook fundraising page.
- When viewing your page on a phone, look to the right of your name and click Share.
- Four options appear. Select Text.
- The link to your page appears in a text. All you have to do is add recipients and message.
TIP: Send the link via a group text. Then as friends donate, respond to the person via the group chat. Thanking them publicly will be a gentle reminder to others to donate.
When registering children and others under your own email address, you can access their pages via the confirmation email or your Supporter Profile.
- Login to your account from any fundraising page. (You can follow the link from the confirmation email.)
- In the top right, click the icon or initial of your name and select My Profile from the menu.
If you are on a phone, select the menu icon first.
- Here you can see all the pages of the people you registered. Click View to go to the page you want to customize. Then click the Manage button in the top right.
The team captain has access to customize the team page.
- If you are the captain, log into your fundraising account.
- Click the Manage button at the top of your Team page.
- Here you can customize the message and photo for your team page.
To a join a team that is in a different location than where you will walk:
- Select the walk location where the team is based.
- Register and join the team as a Virtual Participant.
- Contact the coordinator for the location you will attend and let them know you will be coming.
Find contact information by selecting the location on angelman.org/walk.
To have cash and checks credited to your fundraising page, send them to the ASF office.
Make sure to include the name of the person or team that you would like credited.
Angelman Syndrome Foundation
3015 E. New York Street
Suite A2 #285
Aurora, IL 60504
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information to have added to your page.
If you are a volunteer of the ASF Walk, contact your local coordinator to receive a promo code to use for free registration.
If you choose to pay the registration fee, $25 will be credited to your fundraising page.
All t-shirts will be sent to homes prior to the event. Registration costs went up a few dollars to help cover the shipping costs of t-shirts.
Here are some resources and tips to help you reach your fundraising goals for the ASF Walk. Whether this is your first ASF Walk or your 10th, spreading the word to friends is key! Let people know why you support the ASF. Start by talking about the individual with Angelman syndrome in your life.
Step Ahead! Your Guide to FUNdraising Success
Logos & templates
Do not change the shape, color or orientation of the logos.
Need something else? Contact Amy Friel – email@example.com.
Customizable Social Graphics
Click to download. Customize and Save As .jpeg or .gif.
Donation Collection Box
Customize the template below and purchase a box on Amazon. Then place boxes to collect donations at local shops.
Donation Box Template (.doc) | Link to boxes on Amazon | Info Sheet
Know someone who would be interested in sponsoring the ASF Walk?
Corporate Sponsorship Form (editable) | Corporate Sponsorship Request Letter
Donation In-Kind Request Letter Sample (doc) | Donation In Kind Form (editable pdf)